CA San Jose Crowne Plaza Milpitas

one
By one,
in

It is a tall building locates, right next to an Asian shopping center (Milpitas Squares), next to freeway 880 and 237. The main entrance at the front is the restaurant, and the side entrance on the left is the hotel entrance. There is free parking, and I notice there are some parking spaces reserved for Hertz car rentals. There are 2 elevators which can access all 12 floors. The third floor has the fitness center and the out door swimming poor + a hot tub next to it. There is a sauna room and 2 restrooms inside of the fitness center. The top floor is a special floor where requires a special key access on the elevator. The room is clean and quality 3* room. I notice there was a small package on the bed which contained an eye mask, ear plug, liner spray, and a sleep audio CD. There is a CD player next to the bed. This little package makes it stands out compares to many other 3* hotels I stayed in. They really try to make sure that I get a good sleep during the staying. They charge for local and 800 number calls. No newspaper in the morning, but maybe they are at the lobby. I would give this hotel a B+ for my comfortable experience.

Crowne Plaza Hotel San Jose/Silicon Valley, CA

777 Bellew Dr.

Milpitas, California 95035

(408) 321-9500

• 2 years later...

I stayed here twice for 4 nights each during June 2007 and June 2008. I got the rooms on Hotwire for $50 each time. That's a steal for this place. The rooms are comfortable and the bed is one of the best hotel beds I've slept on. Being a tower, I stayed up high and had some great mountain views. They gave me turn down service in the evening with a mint on my pillow. It's a nice place to come back to after a day of work. The grounds are manicured, and parking is easy. They have a spacious lounge with HD TV. I can't comment on the food because I didn't eat there - I'm leary of overpriced, mediocre food at other hotels. The fitness center was adequate, the pool was good, and the jacuzzi was great - it's good and strong. It's an older hotel and it's showing it's age in places, but it still has a good upscale feel to it. This is a good hotel for business travel - I didn't see any kids at all. I got some good quiet nights of sleep.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]