Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Philadelphia (Cherry Hill-Laurel) Amerisuites

zonensein
By zonensein,
in

Just look for the Pennsylvania Pinned Priceline Hotel List and you will see that the Holiday Inn in Cherry Hill is a 2.5* as is the Amerisuites in Mt. Laurel, and Ramada Plaza (unknown town). Since this area is a suburb of Philadelphia, it is in the Pennsylvania section of this board. There was a winning bid at the Holiday Inn at $35, but I'm not sure if this bid ammount will win.

Thank you all for all the replies and feedback. I ended up giving up on the 3* hotel since I had been trying for a couple weeks now and had not been successful.

I lowered to 2.5* and offered initially $38. Then I got one of those screens saying I had the "one-time" offer to raise by at least $11. I try offering even less than that but did not work.

Finally I offered the $49 and got 3 rooms at the Amerisuites in Mount Laurel which turned out to be great since I have only seen good reviews of this place.

Thanks again for all the help!

Congratulations on your win.

To under-cut Priceline's counter-offer you need to use a re-bid zone (if availble)... to take advantage of their counter-offer it is dependent upon you increasing your bid as much as they ask.

Glad you got your stay taken care of and still a nice savings over the 3 day period.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

glad to see you win AmeriSuites. I used to be able to get it for $32, but then after it is acquired by Hyatt Regencey, I never able to get it at lower. Besides that 2.5* Holiday Inn showed up in the PL list, so when I went up to $35, I hit this Holiday Inn. I did not even hit Ramada Plaza as $35 would hit. $38 normally may have chance to hit 2.5* Summerfield Suites, but very rare. It has not show up for a long while.

If you want Philadelphia area and AmeriSuite type of hotel, I have found Springhill Suites at Plymouth Metting is about the same, but you can get this 2* Springhill Suites at $35.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]