Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Perimeter) Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody

dannon
By dannon,
in

Hi, I need some bidding help for Atlanta. I have a conference at the Marriott Perimeter in Atlanta from 08/07/13 to 08/10/13. And their rates are very high. I will have a rental car - so any area close to it would be fine.

How is the Perimeter area in Atlanta ? PRICELINE EXPRESS deals has a 3* hotel in Perimeter area for $45 and based on the bids I have seen here and the amenities, it is either the Sonesta ES Suites or Holiday Inn Select.

So, do I stay in the Perimeter area itself or do I stay in one of the nearby areas like Buckhead, Galleria , Smyrna or Druid Hills ? How far are these from the Perimeter area especially during the rush hour times or high traffic times ?

I want a 3* hotel or above. And I prefer free parking and free internet. So, for these - what areas do I stick to and what area do I bid for ? My maximum bid is $50.

As always, will be using the PRICELINE link from here.

Thanks.

I was looking for a 3* hotel in the Atlanta Perimeter area for the dates 08/05/13 - 08/08/13.

The amenities listed are :

3-star Hotel in Perimeter :

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Parking

Pet friendly - terms apply

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Can you please identify this 3* hotel ?

Thanks.

A follow up to my request . I went ahead and used the NYOP and got the 3* Holiday Inn Select for $42. Will post the bid details in another post. Very happy with this deal. I was thinking I would be getting the Sonesta ES Suites ; so this was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks.

Hi, I got this 3* hotel in the Atlanta Perimter area. Used 3 free rebids. Started at $35 , PL counter-offered with $48 - ignored it and used free rebids. Got the hotel for $42. Hotel website showed $85.

I was thinking maybe I would get the Sonesta ES Suites based on prior bids here and the pricing. I think a previous poster had an issue with PL regarding the pool at Sonesta as it was not functional due to the ongoing renovations and PL took care of his issue. So, maybe after that Sonesta was dropped from the 3* list. I would have been OK with Sonesta also.

But, Holiday Inn select was a nice surprise. Has free internet and parking and pool.

As always, used the PRICELINE link from here . Thanks.

Details ::

Offer Price: $42.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 3 + Add nights for the same rate!

Room Subtotal: $126.00

Taxes & Fees: $30.41

Total Charged to Card: $156.41 [ You saved 55 % ]

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]