Priceline Hotel: 3-4* Hotels Los Angeles, CA

Bethanymcknny
By Bethanymcknny,
in

This is my first time finding out about PRICELINE NYOP & PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals. I'm from West Virginia, and I'm going to L.A. in August, and I need somewhere close to downtown L.A. and the Staples Center. I REALLY want to stay somewhere nice. Not extraordinary, but decent, and in a safe part (if there is such a thing) of town! I'm terrified that if I bid or take the deal, I'm going to regret it. Anyone have any tips for me? Or any experiences of their own to share?

You can also navigate the Priceline and Hotwire Hotels Lists to the CALIFORNIA >> LOS ANGELES >> DOWNTOWN section and see the hotels that others have won in the zone. There is no guarantee that you will receive a hotel already reported to the board or a hotel at the star level shown (see the comments at the top of the hotel list) but it will give you a good idea of what to expect.

If PRICELINE is too 'unknown' for you, then HOTWIRE may be an alternate option as the show you some details about the hotel before your purchase including user satisfaction from previous HOTWIRE guests, sometimes a TA review rating, as well as amenities that can help you take a guess as to the property. The trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the information requested in the previous post and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]