San Juan puerto rico

Lulutravels
By Lulutravels,
in

I am planning on using PL for the first time to get a hotel. I want to be near a beach in San Juan. I am planning my trip Sep 11 through Sep 16. What price should I offer and any advise on best locations. I would like to stay under 60$ a night if possible. I will be drive to Parque Luis Muñoz Marin two of those day so I would like to be close to the beach and close driving distance from the park. Any advise would be great.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

What would be your desired star rating and which zone/s would be acceptable? Keep in mind with PRICELINE that you can not bid for a specific hotel or a hotel on the beachfront - if you bid for a particular star rating and zone you have to be willing to accept ANY hotel at that star rating in that zone. If you want a beachfront property, look at HOTWIRE for a listing with beachfront as one of the amenities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...as the area I stay is waking distance or near the beach.

If bidding on PRICELINE how do you propose to ensure that you're within walking distance to the beach? The San Juan zone is geographically large and there are hotels in it that are not within walking distance to the beach.

If being close to the beach is a need (as opposed to a want) then HOTWIRE would be the better option here and choosing a hotel that shows the 'Near Beach' or 'Beachfront' amenity.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will take it from there. If moving forward with PRICELINE, did you first want to bid for a 3.5* up to your limit, then if rejected try for a 3* property... OR is the goal the least expensive 3* or better for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]