Priceline Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa

JODILINNEA
By JODILINNEA,
in

I think waiting helps, I have been watching it for about a month now and noticed about 10 days to a week before my travel dates the rates drop significantly. But then they creep back up anything closer. Just what I have noticed, it's hard when you want to firm up your plans though!

I think waiting helps, I have been watching it for about a month now and noticed about 10 days to a week before my travel dates the rates drop significantly. But then they creep back up anything closer. Just what I have noticed, it's hard when you want to firm up your plans though!

Thanks, I have booked a reservation with the Hyatt Maui to be on the safe side but they have a cancellation up to 7 days prior to travel so I will keep looking at the express prices and hopefully come Ausgust they will drop. We travel there on the 5th which luckily for us is after Labor Day weekend in the US so hoping we can get something similar to the Hyatt for $170-180 instead of $220-230. If we can get something 4 * cheaper I will just cancel our reservation

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]