Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (Marina - Downtown) Embassy Suites Hotel San Diego Bay-Downtown

Daphne
By Daphne,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Diego thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

For your trip above, HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for this hotel
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you follow the above, do you now see this complete set of amenities for this offer:

Complimentary Breakfast

Suite

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Kitchenette

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

If this is what you're currently seeing best guess for this property would be the Embassy Suites San Diego Bay-Downtown.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help. (and please don't forget to follow-up your previous thread)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will reply again if we book to let you know.
Please reply with whatever you decide to do for this trip, even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, you book direct (check the Support Page), cancel the trip, etc. This helps keep the board better organized and is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help research your trip.
I am not sure which San Diego thread I need to follow up on....can you please remind me?
It was linked above (and below):
Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Diego thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked it and it is Embassy Suites at 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA, 92101. This is a great location right across from Seaport Village. They charge $29 for valet parking (the only option) but I think this is still a good deal for a nice suite with kitchenette and full breakfast!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]