Priceline Hotel: Assistance for choosing DFW south or north

nilkaya
By nilkaya,
in

We have a morning flight from Dallas Forth Worth Airport and would like to stay near the airport. However, I noticed that priceline have two seperate areas for the airport: DFW-North, DFW-South. I have never been in Dallas so I don't know whether it would be advisable to choose one area over the other based on the airline we plan to fly with. We are going to be flying with USAir and have to return a rental car to Budget at the airport.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hi nilkaya -

The main factor is that all DFW car rentals (including Budget) use the Rental Car Center. The RCC is near the *south* end of the DFW complex. However, you can enter the airport complex (via the main road, International Parkway, from *either* the south end or the north end. So staying south versus north may saye a few minutes, but not a huge amount of time in my opinion.

What's probably more important is to leave sufficient time for the bus ride from the RCC to your Terminal (USAirways uses Terminal :). Doring the main part of the day the busses run frequently but they are sllllooooowww.... so factoring in the time to clear security etc., give yourselves plenty of time.

If it meets your needs, and if your hotel has free shuttle service, you could also return the car at the end of the evening before your departure,

*THIS LINK* will take you to the DFW Airport website page for the RCC. Once you are on that page, there is a link for directions to the RCC.

*THIS LINK* shows the airport layout. If the map were a little longer, the RCC would be near the bottom right.

The main airport website is *HERE*

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]