Priceline Hotel: Need help identifying?

gsarchenko
By gsarchenko,
in

Hi..

I searched priceline (through the links provided). I searched the dates of 12/26/2013 - 01/03/2014 for Los Cabos. I need two rooms for a total of 4 adults.

I chose the San Jose Del Cabo region to name my price. The option is for a 4.5* All inclusive property.

While I don't need a specific property, I was curious as on which hotels/properties meet those parameters? Any suggestions as to what I should start for bidding?

Thank you for your help!

Georgia

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When bidding on PRICELINE there is really no way to know which hotel you may receive... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.

The Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe is a 4.5* rated all-inclusive hotel in this zone, so that would be at least one possibility, but there could always be others as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid for this trip and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]