Hotwire Hotel: Help with this 3 1/2 star hotel WDW

Jessie
By Jessie,
in

hi Jessie. yeah, i've seen that one show up before. i have no idea what it could possibly be.

it seems so sketchy. how can any 3.5* hotel have only a restaurant?

no pool, no fitness center, etc. what kind of 3.5* is that? :)

sorry i can't help w/ this one. but i really doubt we'll ever figure it out since who the heck would possibly want to actually purchase it? way too sketchy. :)

It's possible that this hotel is trying to protect its opacity and therefore requested that the only amenity shown be a restaurant (which i think it stupid on their part, maybe you'd like to protect some opacity and not show certain uncommon amenities, but in Florida i think it would be safe to also show a pool and a few others amenities if they're actually offered at the property).

On the other hand, this hotel could be over-rated and indeed only offer a restaurant.

Like DBNYC says, it's somewhat sketchy, which is why i think it's stupid if this property is holding back their amementies.... who would pick this hotel unless it was the only one available? If they are indeed holding back amenities, they should re-evaluate their business strategy and determine if they want to participate in Hotwire ('normally') or not participate at all.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I actually emailed hotwire and asked if some of the ammenities were overlooked and that in my research I couldn't find a 3 1/2 star (or 3 star) that didn't have a pool. They wrote back and said that it wasn't overlooked at that the ammenities stated are the only ones for that hotel. I will be staying clear of it though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]