Hotwire Hotel: 3* Alexandria (Old Town) Hilton Mark Center

ashdawg
By ashdawg,
in

Hi everyone. I was looking for a hotel in Old Town Alexandria, VA and saw the following descriptions on Hotwire: (Dates needed: Sep 24th for 1 night)

1. Best Value 3 star ($66). Selected amenities include:Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center

2. $99 2.5 stars: Selected amenities include: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Kitchenette.

Any idea which hotels these may be?

Thanks!

The 2.5* is the Hawthorne Suites Amenities: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Kitchenette per the pinned Hotwire Hotel List

for Washington D.C. Cannot indentify the 3* through the list or doing a "package search" for different dates.

It is not the Radisson or Shraton Suites (previously identified), my itguess might be Holiday Inn Select Old Town or possibly the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This zone is too large and the amenities too common in this area to make much of an educated guess but considering the price different between the 3* and the 2.5*, the 'unknown' may not be such a bad choice for a one nite stay.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi everyone - Just wanted to let you know that I decided to go with Hotwire, and the hotel I got was the Hilton Alexandria (Mark Center).

It was very nice. I would highly recommend it. The staff was pretty clueless and generally incompetent (but nice enough), but the hotel itself is a great deal.

Can you please confirm that there is no longer a Business icon associated with this property. You can still view the ameniteis associated with the property by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]