Hotwire Hotel: Hoboken 2.5 Star - Help Identify

TFB
By TFB,
in

I checked the hotel listings and did not see anything that matched. I am hopeful that it is the Candlewood Suites in Hoboken, but not sure. Hoping to find some help here.

Through Hotwire for dates 7/18-7/20. $122 per night.

2.5 stars. Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, High-Speed Internet Access, In-Room Accessibility. 70% recommended. Hoboken - Jersey City - north Bergen area.

First post, so apologies for anything not properly done.

Thanks for any help.

The Candlewood Suits doesn't offer a free breakfast so i don't believe that this is the property you're looking at here... more likely it's something like the Comfort Suites North Bergen which is not really the area you want to be in if you're looking for easy access to, and a less expensive alternative to, staying in Manhattan.

With this property priced at $118/nite, if you are looking for a NYC substitute, rates are not much more to stay in Manhattan itself... is there a reason you're looking at this property? What exactly are your needs for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am taking a trip from Philly to Jersey City, then to Atlantic City with a rental car. I had not originally planned to go to Manhattan, but I'll have a couple of extra days, so I wanted to stay somewhere that would allow me easy access to Manhattan but without having to worry about getting the rental car into Manhattan. I ended up booking the Candlewood Suites directly, so I am not sure what that hotel wound up being. Looked at your response and it does seem like the Comfort Suites North Bergen is the likely bet. Thanks for the help!

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, include the Candlewood Suites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]