Rentaling car at SEA? 7/8-7/12 Car company? Pickup time?

djy
By djy,
in

I'm trying to book a car on Priceline from 7/8 to 7/12. When I had the pick up and drop off time as noon, Fox has 22 per day. But when I changed it to 7pm, Fox became 26/day and the lowest is EZ RENT A CAR (21/day). I'm thinking of biding at 18 or 16 maybe, but was worried I might get a car from the EZ RENT A CAR. Does this company usually take bidding? I'm fine with Fox, but really don't want the EZ company. Thanks a lot.

If you're comfortable not renting from one of the top-tier names then you FOX Rent a Car may be your lowest price and please use this previous link, or the link(s) in our Support Page, to begin your reservation.

If using this rate as a maximum bid then i would also suggest trying to bid for a 4day and 3hour rental (ie- July 8th 7PM pickup and July 12th 10PM dropoff)... this would put you into a 5 day rental at which point weekly rates may kick and actually be cheaper then a 4 day rental, BUT as you'll now be paying for an extra day be sure to adjust your bid price accordingly and check the total rate on the bidding preview screen to make sure that you're below the total of your back-up reservation.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]