Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

george boy
By george boy,
in

I know there are shuttle services available, and someone more familiar with the area will probably have more info on them.

Last winter, before taking a cruise, we needed to get from Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Miami, and we opted to rent a car. As far as I know, there are no surcharges for a one way rental in FL. ... at least we weren't charged, and I called the rental company to make sure before we made our reservation. We were able to use the car in Miami and we returned it to the rental office close to the pier. They then shuttled us over to the pier.

JB

• 1 month later...

Glad to report that after reading everything I could about the bidding prices for a 4 star hotel in downtown Miami I got a deal that I thought was a great price at the right hotel. Check in was for Dec. 2 and check out was for Dec. 4. My offer of $ 77.00 a night was accepted at the Hyatt downtown location. Do you think what I paid was a good deal ? Thanks everybody for all your great help. This is a great site for anybody who wants to get a handle on hotel cost when traveling....

• 1 month later...

Greetings.......Back in Sept. I had won a bid on a downtown Miami 4 * hotel (Hyatt Regency) for stay on Dec. 2 and 3 . Since that time the area was hit hard by Hurricane Wilma. What are my rights for this room since the storm. I would like to have some idea what to expect. The local news in Washington State says the power might take as long as 4 weeks to restore. Any ideas.....

Thanks everyone for the reassurance and good advise. Our family and extended family are really looking forward to this cruise that we booked last March. Being out here in the northwest we only get what the media puts out and sometimes they don't cover what we want to know.....Thanks again everyone......this is a great web site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]