Niagara Falls, ON 7/1-7/5/13

Cindy Young
By Cindy Young,
in

My family wants to go to Niagara Falls, ON next week for about 5-6 days. I know the price goes up when the stay includes a Saturday night; does it also go up when the stay include a Friday night or Sunday night? I'm just trying to decide if it's cheaper to bid, on Priceline, a stay with Sunday check-in and Friday check-out (include Sunday night) or one with Monday check-in and Saturday check-out (include Friday night). Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My family wants to go to Niagara Falls
Befeore we move on. Please note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, which means you may receive a room with only one bed and the hotel could assign you a room with only one bed. You could request a room with two beds, but the hotel could be unable, or unwilling, to accommodate your request... or charge an additional fee if they are willing to accommodate you request.

Would you be OK with risk of only one bed?

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search... this often means two beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]