Hotwire Hotel: 3* Raleigh - Durham (Airport RDU) La Quinta Aerial Center Parkway

coveman
By coveman,
in

$46 + $13.19 taxes and fees= $59.19 total

There are two La Quintas right across the street from each other. We were given the older one which is definitely not a 3 star. Rooms were small, mattresses were old and in need of replacement. Nice continental breakfast. Disappointed in this one!

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay... the one you received is the Aierial Center Parkway location (aka La Quinta Inn and Suites Raleigh Durham Airport South), correct? I assume the other location is the La Quinta Inn and Suites Raleigh Durham Airport at 1001 Hospitality Court?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

coveman

Thanx for the follow-up!

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo and star rating to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel lIst

Can you please confirm if you have Handicapped parking among your amenities. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]