Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown-Pikes Place) Crowne Plaza

abqdeb
By abqdeb,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This may still be the Vance, which is usually reported with the above two amenties in addition to a restaurant icon, but regarding the Vance:

This hotel is currently renovating its public areas. The hotel ensures that every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance. Please click below for details (completion dates subject to change).

Click here for renovation details

Lobby: Scheduled for completion September, 2005.

Restaurant: Scheduled for completion October, 2005.

So there is a decent chance that this hotel is not showing the Restaurant icon due to it begin closed for renovations.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was hoping to keep it at $100 if possible. If nothing 4* comes up, I'll probably start to bid 3*, but I really don't want the Holiday Inn, so I'm going to hold off awhile and see what others get for those dates.

Any idea what that 3* on Hotwire is that only shows Hotel?

Do you think I need to go higher than 100$ to get a 4*? The Sheraton is going for $219 and the Westin is $201 on their own sites.

Thanks so much for your help.

Do you think I need to go higher than 100$ to get a 4*?

Yes, but probably only by $15-$20 or so.

Most find this worth it since the Dowtown zone includes area by Pike's Market and the Space Needle... but all of the 4 stars reported thus far are centrally located near Pike Market. If you choose to bid for 3* you increase the chances of getting something closer to the Needle.

We have not yet had anyone report on a 3* hotel in this area with no amenities so i couldn't have a guess as to its identity.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]