Hotwire Hotel: Help with 5 Star North Scottsdale

ktaylor12
By ktaylor12,
in

I used the HOTWIRE link from this site and found a 5 Star North Scottsdale for this Friday, 06/21-06/22, for $114. It has 95% Hotwire customer review rating and a 4 out of 5 from Tripadvisor.

The amenities are:

- Resort

- Pet Friendly

- Fitness Center

- Pool (s)

- Restaurant (s)

- Business Center

- High speed internet access

- Golf Nearby

- Tennis Nearby

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

This is the full list of amenities i'm seeing on the HOTWIRE hotel offered for your dates when using the method above:

Resort

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, best guess for this property would be a new amenity set for the Fairmont.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

From the search results are you clicking on this offer and then using the 'See all amenities' link on the subsequent page... OR are you hovering your most over the 'See more' link on the search results page? The latter will only show you the first 9 amenities.

Please confirm that you're clicking thru to the details of the offer and the link your clicking on specifically reads 'See all amenities'.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you click to go to the detail page, are the amenities in the top corner and then you can click "see all amenities" or are the amenities more towards the middle of the detail page? I've seen a couple of different versions of HOTWIRE over the last few days.

Or are you using a mobile device? That may be another reason why showing lesser amenities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I think you're getting a glimpse of one of the new formats they are testing... can you send me a screen shot of your screen?

I can only speculate that the page/format you're seeing is not showing the complete list of amenities, even when clicking the 'See all amenities' link, and that you're likely seeing the same hotel.

This link will only work for a short period of time, so may expire by the time you see it, but does <link expired> take you to the older page and/or full list of amenities?

Thanks.

That is much better, back to the original format! Now I am showing the following:

Resort

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

• 3 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and ask your friend(s) to do the same when you are asking for help on their behalf)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]