Priceline Hotel: 2* Chicago Suburbs (Willowbrook) La Quinta Inn Chicago/Willowbrook

purplelotus
By purplelotus,
in

First, before I forget, I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link. This site is fabulous, and I appreciate all the work people do to keep it up.

So, here's the info on my stay. I used PRICELINE EXPRESS again. The amenities are free breakfast, free internet, free parking, pets allowed, fitness center and bed choice with a rating of 8.0 or above. Rate is $44 for the first 5 nights, and then I extended my stay for an additional 3 nights at $49. (Cost $247.80 for 5 days and $167.49 for 3 days for total of $415.29). I first looked for 8-day period, and this hotel was not listed. I then broke it up into 2 stays and found it listed for the first 5 days at $44 and the last 3 at $49. However, after I purchased the first 5 days, I was offered an option to extend my stay, and I added the 3 days. PRICELINE came back with the last 3 at $49 which was the same as if I had started a new session so I just did it. I couldn't figure out how to put both prices in the price box though. Is this possible??? Or should I have used an average??? Or posted twice???

I won this hotel in March for $39, also on Priceline Express (I did post the priceline hotel win), and have stayed there many other times through the LaQuinta website. I like the location and the hotel. We have a car so it's very convenient for Route 83 and the Stevenson. As with my previous win, I was almost positive it was the LaQuinta from the description and the rating. I probably could have gotten something cheaper by bidding, but as before, I did not want to risk a hotel with a lower guest rating in that area or one without breakfast. The AAA rate on LaQuinta's website is $86, but it's not worth that.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you land this property again and that it works well for your needs and you're looking forward to your return visit.

In the future if the rate of the two purchases are close in proximity you can use an average rate (rounded up in whole dollars) but if more than a few dollars difference in room rate per nite then please use two separate topics.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]