Hotwire Hotel: 4* Asheville (Central) Grove Park Inn

katary
By katary,
in

I found a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal today (using the link here) for Asheville, NC that I think I have identified, but I'd like your thoughts.

As mentioned, this is a 4* hotel in the Asheville Downtown - Biltmore Estate Area. It is rated 9.0 out of 10.0 and the amenities are: free parking, free internet, restaurant, business center and fitness center.

Thank you for your help.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Fort Lauderdale Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread with the dates of this stay so we can replicate your PRICELINE EXPRESS search and research that property.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess would be Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc.

I didn't want to ask for help until I was able to be more specific about what I was considering. I would like your help on identifying this 3.5* in Asheville Downtown - Biltmore Estate Area for $177/night on PRICELINE EXPRESS. The amenities are free internet, indoor or outdoor pool, free parking, business center and fitness center. This is still for this weekend, 6/15 - 6/16.

I have consistently been using the BiddingHelper.com so thank you for that tool.

I am looking at hotels on HOTWIRE as well and will post the details in the Hotwire forum.

Again, thank you.

I need help identifying this HOTWIRE 3* Central Asheville area hotel. We will be staying at the hotel this Saturday, 6/15- 6/16. The amenities are free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry facilities, accessible for the blind and the deaf, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower.

Thank you for your help. As I noted in my post on Priceline, I have been consistently using Better Bidding's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Thanx for using board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links!

3.5* in Asheville Downtown - Biltmore Estate Area for $177/night on PRICELINE EXPRESS

Best guess would be Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park.

Sorry but I don't have a guess for the HOTWIRE hotel.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Yellowdog.

PS. please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc.

... and i'm not currently seeing the 3* hotel in Central Asheville when i search HOTWIRE for your dates. The 3* i see has:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you're still seeing the previous property are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2aduts/0children? As well, what is the room rate per nite?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the BB HOTWIRE link, I still see a 3* with those amenities. I am not changing any of the default settings. The hotel is now $148. The description is as follows:

3-star Hotel in Central Asheville

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Pet friendly - terms apply

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Yes, that's right. Asheville tomorrow evening. Well, I just looked again and I don't see it anymore.

Regardless, I was able to book a 4* room using HOTWIRE. We are staying at the Grove Park Inn for $221.

Amenities

Resort

Pet friendly

Suite

Boutique Hotel

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

The BiddingHelper.com was very helpful for this process. Also, thank you for all of your constant and quick help with this reservation. Do you need me to post this win in another forum since it was HOTWIRE not PRICELINE?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]