Priceline Hotel: 3* Anchorage (South - Airport ANC) Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage

ilovepenang
By ilovepenang,
in

Are you locked into a 3 1/2* star rating for the hotel? What zone are you looking for? The 3 1/2* downtown hotel Express Deal is $162.00/night, plus taxes and fees. Priceline has a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a 3* in the Airport zone for $123.00/night, plus taxes and fees. My guess would be the Millenium. I've stayed there before. It's fine, a bit older, but workable. That price isn't bad really for the summer high season. If you have time and want to take a risk, I usually try to bid PL "name your own price" at about 10-20% below the Express Deal price. Of course, the Express Deal can disappear, so that is a consideration. I don't see any cheaper rates on Hotwire, although they have a 4* downtown for $172.00. My guess would be the Sheraton, which is at the far end of downtown. Hope this helps, and be sure to use the BB Board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links above for all of your searches, bids and wins (hopefully)!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see this win came fairly easy for you and hopefully you're pleased with the results and this property is a nice start to your vacation.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and cruise!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]