Adventure44

Hotwire Hotel: ID 3* in Lake View - Lincoln Park - Wrigleyville

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBAUG19

(3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 8/31/2019)
OR
8% OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BETTERBIDDING8

($200+ HotRate Hotel purchases... expires 8/23/2019)
in

I have been bidding on PRICELINE with no luck due to the marathon. I have no idea which hotel this is:

3 star Lake View - Lincoln Park - Wrigleyville area for $157 Amenities: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel 80% recommended I was hoping for Hotel Lincoln, but they do not have a free breakfast.

I am guessing that the Hyatt Mccormick Place is 4* in McCormick Place - South Loop - Soldier Field area for $175 Amenities: Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Wheelchair accessible 90% recommended- This is very highly reviewed hotel, but are there places to eat within walking distance? I am going to have to go to McCormick for packet pickup, but I would like a few dining options.

The 3* would be a possible match for the Willows, Majestic or City Suites - one of a trio of boutiques owned by the same company in the LP area.

The 4* would be a likely match for the Hyatt - there's really not very much directly around the Hyatt.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBAUG19
(3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 8/31/2019)
OR
8% OFF HOTWIRE
(click here) and use promo code: BETTERBIDDING8
($200+ HotRate Hotel purchases... expires 8/23/2019)

Try Our Newest Tool: Reveal Hotels

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this