Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (USW) King George

bthrifty
By bthrifty,
in

The 3* in USW is a match for the Carlton so that would be our best guess, but obviously there isn't too much to go on with any of the above properties so there are no assurances of this identification nor is there any way to make educated guesses in researching the others.

Please let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're right, i studied it last nite but only looked at the USW zone (didn't look at the Van Ness area which makes it easier to see)... and therein lies the 'problem' with only one amenity icon, you can see how mutliple hotels often fit.

Hotwire must have recently tweaked the borders of the USW and Van Ness/Lombard zones. Earlier this summer I stayed at the Carlton on a Travelocity booking. At the time, I was curious if Hotwire sold it and discovered it in their vacation package product. At that time, the Carlton fell within the USW zone. But looking at Hotwire and Yahoo maps now places it clearly in the Van Ness/Lombard zone. Since it's a match w/King George, it's advantageous to be in the Van Ness zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]