Priceline Hotel: Help identifying hotel in San Jose del Cabo and more

migelito
By migelito,
in

Looking to place a bid for a 4.5 star Deluxe-Plus hotel in San Jose del Cabo for the nights of June 29 - July 2. According to PRICELINE it is an all inclusive.

I believe I could get the Barcelo, but not sure.

Also, I wonder how likely it is I will be charged extra fees for being 2 adults and two small children (ages 2 and 4).

Any advise?

Yes, I have started my PRICELINE searches from your links and when I book I use them. I believe I've been a good citizen reporting back my results.

Thanks.

When bidding on PRICELINE there is no way to know, target, or gain insight as to the hotel that you may receive... you need to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid. If you're looking to take a guess as to the property you receive before you make your purchase then HOTWIRE is probably a better option.

You may get lucky, but at an all-inclusive property i would expect to pay extra for children.

If you are looking to bid on PRICELINE let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info.

I agree with the fact that it likely that I would have to pay extra for children. That makes my maximum bid go a lot lower. If my maximum bid is $110, what strategy would you suggest me to use? June 29 through July 2.

I will also look into HOTWIRE as you suggested. Thank you.

There are no re-bid zones available at the 4.5* level so i would bid over 3 days: $100, $105, and $110... although i suspect it won't be enough for a 4.5* property.

Let us know if you find anything of interest and within your budget on HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info.

I tried to contact the Barcelo to see what would be the charge for the kids if I would just book two adults, but didn't get any reply back from them.

At the end of the day I decided to just book directly with a different hotel.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]