Priceline Hotel: Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union

chicagojen
By chicagojen,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

You can see the hotels that have been reported to the board by clicking "Can't Find What You're Looking For?" in the upper corner of the site and then clicking "see hotel lists". However, with PRICELINE there is no way to guarantee a particular property when bidding - if you bid for a 3* in the Lake Union zone (to use an example), you have to be willing to accept ANY 3* in the zone, or possibly be upgraded (if there is a higher star rating in the zone.) With HOTWIRE, there is one hotel showing at each star rating for each zone for each set of dates - the one hotel may not be the one you are looking for and there may be multiple hotels that show with the same amenities.

Is the Residence the only hotel you are willing to accept?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for your response. I am looking for a hotel with a kitchenette. The Residence Inn seems to be the nicest hotel in town with this amenity.

There are three 3* hotels (Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown Lake Union, Silver Cloud Inn and the Residence Inn) in the Lake Union area on priceline and the Residence Inn is the only one with a kitchenette.

Also, I should thank this site for years of PRICELINE and HOTWIRE help (including my entire honeymoon in Hawaii 5 years ago). I have been out of the traveling loop since having children these last few years and was just wondering if there is anything new to help "guess" hotels.

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

As per above, there is no way to target a specific hotel (or amenity) when using PRICELINE... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid. If you're looking for a specific amenity HOTWIRE is your better option if you're able to get a hotel with a kitchen or kitchenette amenity to appear on a search for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]