Hotwire Hotel: 3* Lancaster (Southeast) Fulton Steamboat Inn

DaytonTim
By DaytonTim,
in

This two and half star hotel in Lancaster area (not southeast) is showing the following amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Accessible path of travel

Accessible for the Deaf

Accessible for the Blind

The 2 1/2 star hotels listed on the Hotwire list did not offer free breakfast. Any thoughts on which hotel this might be

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Using the method above this is the complete list of amenities i see associated with the 2.5* hotel i this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you're still only seeing the limited number of amenities above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the full list of Amenities is:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I am searching for 2 rooms, one of which includes 2 children as well. I am wondering if this is the Country Inn and Suites. I will be sure to use the links here on BB when I go to book, but wanted to see if there were any other thoughts on what it might be. Thanks!

Thanks for your help. I went back to book and Hotwire offered me a three star in Lancaster southeast for $71 a night with 100% positive customer reviews. I took a risk and booked it and got the Fulton Steamboat Inn. The amenities that were listed were fitness center, pool, and laundry. I am very pleased with this hotel and think it will be a great hotel for our family. I wanted to pass it on since I did not see this on your Hotwire pinned list. Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]