Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Davenport (Bettendorf) Holiday Inn

Hippygal
By Hippygal,
in

• 5 months later...

For your info -

The Davenport Holiday Inn property has changed ownership from Holiday Inn to a Clarion around the first of 2006. I don't know whether they're accepting Priceline bids or not, but we have a convention book there in September 06.

There is still a Holiday Inn in Bettendorf.

• 4 weeks later...

Tell your folks to cancel the convention at the Clarion in Davenport (if I read where you are having it right). That place is junk, and lost the Holiday Inn sign for that reason.

The rooms are unbelieveable!

The Holiday Inn in Bettendorf (which this post is about) is much better, albeit not as good as the Courtyard in Bettendorf. I REALLY like the front desk staff at the Holiday Inn Bettendorf. They keep me going back!

Hi Hippygal,

I'm sorry to hear about the Clarion rooms. We toured the place last October, and they showed us a couple of the rooms. They looked OK (that was when it was still the Holiday Inn). We need the large convention center that the Clarion has.

I know they're doing a bunch of renovations. I hope the rooms turn out OK, since I'm not in charge of the convention.

Thanks for the heads up - I'll let you know how it is in September.

Beergirl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]