Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Metro Center - North - Deer Valley) Hampton Inn Phoenix North-Happy Valley Area

abbyjoy
By abbyjoy,
in

Hi-Need help ID'ing 3 and 3.5* hotels near the Phoenix airport, both $49- 6/15 (one night)

3.5* description: Pet friendly, airport shuttle, fitness center, pool, restaurants, hi-speed internet access, in-room access- 90% recommend

3* description: Airport shuttle, fitness center, pool, hi-speed internet access, acess for deaf, path for travel, bathroom access, handicap parking, roll-in shower, (Room Accessible) - 95% recommend

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately i don't have a 'clean' guess for either, but this is my thoughts...

For the 3.5* the Sheraton, Coast Airport, or Hilton all seem like viable candidates and among the possibilities, although my research would have me favoring the Sheraton as the most likely of the three (and i can have a little increased confidence by playing it a little differently if you're willing to pay an extra $2/nite) and want to try to increase your chances for the Sheraton.

For the 3* i don't have a guess, but is there a Room Accessible amenity associated with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi-thanks for the quick reply. Yes, there is an in-room accessibility amenity

When I click on the hotel hints for the 3.5*, it lists Fiesta Resort, Doubletree and Sheraton, so your hunch about Sheraton is probably a good one. For the 3*, it lists Residence Inn, Aloft and Courtyard.

It's only one night, so I'm going to stress too much about it, but it's nice to have an idea. Thanks!

The 'suggested hints' are meaningless as their purpose is to show you examples of hotels at this star rating... not that the hotel offered will necessarily be one of those suggested in the 'hints'.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

3* Phoenix (Metro Center - North - Deer Valley) Hampton Inn Phoenix North-Happy Valley Area

Amenities include:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Pet Friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness Center

Pool Business Center

Free Hi-speed internet

Accessibility features (path, bathroom etc)

Very happy with the result (I posted a short time ago inquiring about a Phoenix airport hotel-should I folow-up with that thread to close out?)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list (including the accessibility amenities) of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

PS. I have merged your two threads.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]