Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying Downtown Hartford 6/8-6/9

tkenick147
By tkenick147,
in

Hi all,

Posted in Hotwire forum...but knowing that Hotwire's definition of Hartford includes East Hartford and by Brainard....I was hoping for something downtown.

Downtown Hartford. 3 1/2 star. $66 on Express Deal

Free Internet

Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

The pets allowed amenity is throwing me off.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... if you ultimatley use the 'other' service the thread will automatically be moved to that section of the board when you report your win using the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page.

Please list the complete set of amenities (including all of the accessible/handicapped ones) that HOTWIRE associates with this property and we'll have a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks...Using the HOTWIRE links at the top of the page my search shows the additional amenities:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Thanks for your help!

My guess for the HOTWIRE property would be the Ramada Plaza Hartford... the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer may be the same hotel, but i'm less confident in the PRICELINE guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]