Rack Rates

sumsum2003
By sumsum2003,
in

Is there a website where you can see rack rates to help determine a bid?

I read a post yesterday with a link but can't find it anymore. Some mentioned that while a $50 savings on rack rates might not seem good, as others had saved more it's all relative to the time of year, events etc.

We created BiddingHelper.com for this exact purpose (TABS for PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, and Hotels.com... we also developed MAPS and HOTELS.com which has some powerful filter/sort features that you may find useful as well.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went to biddinghelper.com and punched in my details and it just takes me to the priceline bidding page. Am I doing something wrong?

There are two other tabs... one for HOTWIRE and one for HOTELS.com so you can compare rates for your specific dates at each of those services, all within one search. ;)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]