Priceline Hotel: 2* Strasburg Ramada Inn Strasburg Va

MikeBHR
By MikeBHR,
in

I pulled up Strasburg VA and got a list of 12 towns that also included Woodstock, New Market, Luray, Mount Jackson, Front Royal, Ruckersville (southern of the range), and Martinsburg WV (northern of the range). If your target is a three-star in Front Royal or Martinsburg, this list will give you 10 re-bids to play with. I think I had three re-bids at 2.5 stars. And Mount Jackson only showed a one-star property, giving two-star shoppers a rare free re-bid at that level. Larger cities, such as Winchester and Harrisonburg, were not on this list, but shown as neighboring areas.

Started at 2.5 stars at $38. Used the free re-bids to increase to $45, but came up empty, as expected based on what was showing on the regular and express deal lists.

Restarted at 2 stars at $35. Counter-offer at $45 (the Express Deals price for this star/town/dates). Used the free re-bid to get this property at $39. Six under the Express Deals price seems to be a magic number for now.

Property is getting decent reviews as of late. The main downside of this property is that, according to some reviews, the pool and gym listed in the description as on property may actually be a neighboring recreation facility with free privileges but much shorter hours than motels usually offer (and guests expect) for these amenities when available/listed. This won't affect me on my trip, but it may be worth considering if such things are important to you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]