Hotwire Hotel: 3-star Hotel in Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point

spikemasta
By spikemasta,
in

Please help me identify this search in Hotwire:

Dates: 8/2/13 - 8/14/13

Price: $129 per Night

Basic listed amenities: Free Breakfast, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), High-Speed Internet Access

"Best Value" as well.

Hints for hotels are listed as:

1. inn at laguna beach

2. Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel

3. La Casa Del Camino

Here is a copy paste of All amenities if needed:

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Breakfast

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please don't copy/paste to your thread... post only the amenity names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read and helps minimize the chance that we miss an amenity when researching your hotel.

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Apologies for the full paste on the amenities. I just redid my search, and it still comes up the same for me. I used the standard options, with 1 room, 2 adults and 0 children. I used the link from the board as well. Please let me know if you can see it / find it, and what you guys think.

Thanks for the thoughts Roadguy as well on it being the BW Plus. Anyone else think this may be it?

I just redid my search, and it still comes up the same for me.

Are your dates as posted 8/2-8/14 (a 12 nite stay) or 8/12-8/14 (a 2 nite stay)

I do see this hotel on a 2 nite search for 8/12-8/14 (thanks Roadguy :) ) and agree with his guess of the Best Western Plus Marina Shores for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the Best Western Plus Marina Shores would still be my best guess for this one.

Even if it's not (but i do think it is) this property is showing a 4.5/5.0 TA rating so it should at least be a 'very good' one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]