Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 * in Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point area

yidino
By yidino,
in

I saw this in Hotwire, and wondering what this would be. Can I be helped to identify this?

Area: 3.5 * in Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point area

Price and Date: Jul 12 ~ 14 (2 nite), 167.63 per nite.

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf

No recommendation % posted there.

Thanks,,

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Using the method above what is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and from the search results page click on this offer, on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and from the search results page click on this offer, on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Roll-in shower is not there.

Did you click all the way thru to the 'details' page and then click the 'See all amenities' link as i too am seeing Roll-in shower associated with this property.

If you're still not seeing Roll-in shower please send me a PM (and provide a link to this thread)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Would you help?

Traveling Jul 12 ~ 14 (2 nite).

Hotwire, Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point area hottel

3 star 141$/nite. 90% recommended in Hotwire user review.

Amenities.

3-star Hotel in Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point

Free Breakfast

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Roll-in shower

Would you also identify this?

Hotwire, 3.5-star Hotel in Newport Coast - Laguna Beach - Dana Point.

7/12~14 (2 nite), 160$/nite.

Hotwire customer rating, overall satisfaction 3.0

Amenities;

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks a lot.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please follow-up / update your previous threads with your decision/thoughts for each:

Las Veags Hotwire

Los Angeles Hotwire

Then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

I don't have a guess for the 3* property... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Doubletree Guest Suites Doheny Beach.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]