Childrens Activities

Access Blind

Access Deaf

Acessible Trave Path

Accessible Room

Accessible Bathroom

Handicap Parking

Roll In Shower

I was thinking the Westin, however the Pet Friendly throws me.

3Star $88

Pet Friendly

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Resturant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

In Room Accessible

Handicap Parking

Accessible Bathroom

Roll In Shower

Again the Pet friendly gets me.

I am taking my daughters down for a National Gymnastics competition and would like something on the beach, but I want to weigh rooms costs with parking costs as well. THanks!

Best guess would be a new amenity set for the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel.

Please use the board’s HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing,. Even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still trying to find someting in the Hollywood Beach / FT Lauderdale Areas for 6/17-6/21 for 4 people. I found a 4star with 95% recommendation from Hotwire for $99 but not sure if it's Crowne Plaza or Westin Diplomat. We'd prefer the Westin as we'd like to be right on the beach instead of across the street.

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]