Priceline Hotel: 2* Nashville (Franklin) Homestead Studio Suites

hazardous
By hazardous,
in

This is my second time using Priceline. I tried several 3* attempts @ Dwtn Nashville @ $42, but to no avail. I then tried airport with 3 * for $40, but no luck. So then closed out browser, and tried $30 for 1* in Nashville (Franklin area). [i was hoping for the Baymont Inn which has a breakfast...]I succeeded with $30 and they upgraded me to a 2* @ Homestead Studio Suites in Cool Springs/Franklin. {This has no breakfast, though, from what I can see.} Still a pretty good deal, though.

Thanks for all your guidance. Total price was $41.54.

I know in your previous post you said you were traveling with your family, do note that there are some Homesteads which only have one bed in the room (or only give rooms with one bed to guests who have booked thru the opaque suppliers... as their rooms with pull out couches cost more and are not their 'standard' room).

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator,

You are oh so right; I should have consulted with you first. I just got back from this suite and I was sorely disappointed. First of all, my family of 3 were in a room with only 1 queen sized bed. I went to the front desk to request a pullout or cot and he said they were all rented out, but that I could upgrade to a 2 double bed room for $15 more. {No thank you as I only bid $30 for the room} Needless to say, we were snug as a bug. Secondly, when we got there we waited at least 20 minutes till somebody showed up at the front desk. Lastly, the room was the dirtiest room we had ever stayed in. {Caveat...it wasn't filthy just dirty by our standards} There were cobwebs in the corners, somebody's pajamas in the dresser, mirrors were smeared, and carpet had stains all over it. We walked/showered in our clogs the whole time. It's sad that you have to request 3* or above to get a clean room. That should be a standard in every single hotel.

Thanks for all your help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]