Hotwire Hotel: Caesars Palace 6 Oct 2 nts

Maxi
By Maxi,
in

Caesars Palace isn't listed on Priceline so I take it it isn't available there. Does anyone know how I an identify this hotel among Hotwires 4* property.

I tried to get the Venetian on Priceline but my 175$ bid was refused, I will try again in 3 days time but if it's again rejected my 2nd choice is Caesars.

My friend has managed to get the Venetian for 99$ on October 6th. Should I do 2 seperate bids 1 for the 6th & another 1 for the 7th? If I also got it for 99$ I could up my bid for the 2nd night. Is this adviseable.

I really think it's almost impossible to know which are the 4* properties on hotwire the facilities listed are pretty much all the same.

Not true.... while many of the hotels are very similar, not many of them are exactly the same. As well, Hotwire now divides the zone into North Strip and South Strip (previously this was one "Strip" zone) making it easier to figure out.

If you don't mind changing properties during your stay and want to stay (at least one nite) at the Venetian then i would split your bid, but no assurances that you will be able to get the Venetian for the 2nd half of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Checking the list of facilities on this site for the 4 stars he only thing I noticed was that you've cancelled out the golf facility for Caesars Palace, however they do list it as a facility themselves on their website. Should I look on the Hotwire hotel list for the 4* without golf?

BTW Thanks thereuare for all your help.

The amenities we have listed are the amenties that are last known to be associated with the property.... what are the amenities listed for the Hotwire hotel you're being offered? (you may need to click "view full list of amenties and complete details" to see the full list)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]