in

December 7 - December 14

Your Offer Price: $70

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 5

Subtotal: $525

Taxes & Service Fees: 72.70

Total Charges: $562.70

Did my research through this website, and the hotwire comparison. I started by trying for Resorts or 4* but did not want to pay more then $100/night. Read reviews on 3* places in Honolulu and they were not all that pleasant. Did know someone that stayed at the Beachcomber a couple years back and actually enjoyed it very much and said it did not feel like a 2.5* place. So with the help of this website I was able to work my way up to a $70 win. I did start bids at $50 and worked my way up by $5 increments.

Just made another reservation for family and got the same deal.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad this website was useful in helping you secure a great deal and save you some money. As an FYI, it is possible to be upgraded to a higher star level on your bid, so even though you bid 2.5*, there was a chance of getting a 3* hotel.

There was some discussion in the past whether this hotel is in the North or the South zone, can you please confirm which zone priceline classified it in?

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Read reviews on 3* places in Honolulu and they were not all that pleasant.

Huh? Honolulu 3 stars are among the best priceline deals in the country! Oh sure, some folks get luckier than others, but I can't imagine wanting to bid $70 for a 2 1/2 star without going to AT LEAST $80 on a 3 star. You're basically bidding on older properties not good enough to be 3 stars. Not what you want to do, IMHO, unless it's a significant savings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]