WA Seattle Renaissance Downtown

kaythari
By kaythari,
in

We stayed at this hotel for one night on 9/6/05. Got the hotel through Priceline for $70.

The location was great.. right in downtown, near the Library. Walking distance to Pike Place.

We were able to get the non-smoking king as requested. Front desk staff was quite pleasant. However, the hotel itself is quite old and a bit run-down (including elevators, rooms, pool, etc.). Our room was clean..however a bit small.

Overall, not a bad choice for $70/night. But I wouldn't pay full price for this hotel.

• 9 months later...

We had a great time in the Renaissance hotel!

We reached the hotel around 2pm and checked in right away. We requested for a room on the upper floors, non-smoking and a king size bed. They gave us such a room right away and even let us occupy our room an hour early! We never got any attitude from them for booking the room thru priceline (I have seen that in some hotels when i booked thru priceline).

The hotel was fabulous. We had a great view from our room on floor 23. The jacuzzi and swimming pool on floor 28 had one of the nicest views of the down town. All the attractions were nearby (though the climb back to the hotel was a bit hard considering that it was on the top of a hill but we burnt calories!) and we had a great time. They even served us a free hot chocolate every morning along with the day's newspaper. During checkout they even tried to take off the $1 charge we had incurred for calling a local number.

Overall this hotel is great and treats priceliners very well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]