Hotwire Hotel: 3* Lancaster Holiday Inn Express Lititz

sc212
By sc212,
in

Ugh. I did not want this hotel. The 'Here's a hint' listed Homewood Suites Lancaster twice and Courtyard Marriot Lancaster. I wish I checked betterbidding's PA hotel list first. It would have shown Holiday Inn, while Homewood/Courtyard are not on the list for this area. It seems that Hotwire in certain locations like PA and NJ are skewed toward Holiday Inn based on my previous Hotwire experience in NJ. In my opinion (and supported by reviews on other sites), I regard Holiday Inn Express at least a 1/2 star below Homewood Suites and Courtyard. To make matters worse, the Holiday Inn website is offering rates very similar to the supposedly discounted rate I received for the same dates. Lesson Learned. I would have gladly paid higher for a true 3 star on other sites.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

The 'Here's a hint' listed Homewood Suites Lancaster twice and Courtyard Marriot Lancaster.
The purpose is to give users an idea of what hotels fall into which star categories so that they can determine which star rating likely best fits their needs, not that it will be one of the properties listed. And some hotels listed under this "hint" isn't located in the zone you're looking at.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay even if this isn't your preferred hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. can you please post your HOTWIRE booking in NJ in a separate topic. Thanx!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]