Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Northwest) Crowne Plaza North

shammes53
By shammes53,
in

I am attending a one day conference in Minneapolis at the Four Points Sheraton (Univ-Metrodome) on 9/22 and decided to drive up and stay nearby the night before. My first choice (of course) was to try and get a room at the Four Points, which I've stayed at before (and always got a good rate) Started bidding at $30 in the Univ-Metrodome zone (rejected) and added the free re-bid zones (3) one by one up to $35 all rejected. I then checked the Starwood website and rooms for the Four Points were available, but at a rate of $189! So either there wasn't any Priceline rates available or those rates were much higher than I would care to pay.

I then decided to start over and go with the Mpls NW zone (less than ten miles from the Four Points) and try to get the Crowne Plaza, which I've also stayed at before. Bid as before this time starting at $32 and bidding in $2 increments I had the Crowne Plaza for $36 on the second free rebid. Direct rate from ICH was $109 prepaid, so not a bad deal at 66% off! I just can't sleep in as late now, but that's okay. :)

Your Offer Price: $36.00 Number of Rooms: 1 Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $36.00 Taxes & Service Fees:$11.58 Total Charges: $47.58

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]