Hotwire Hotel: 2 star Hotel Charleston Downtown/Mt. Pleasant

delafurie
By delafurie,
in

I'm travelling to Charleston, SC and need to book a hotel.

HOTWIRE lists a 2 star hotel for $74/night. I want to see if anybody knows which hotel this is?

It has an 80% recommended in Hotwire reviews.

The Dates are June 21 - June 23.

1 room with 2 adults and we need to be in the Downtown/Mt. Pleasant area.

Amenities Include:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High Speed Internet access

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

We are going for a wedding and we want to be close to the hotel where the wedding party is staying, The Vendue Inn.

We're not staying there because it's too expensive.

According to Hotwire this 2 star hotel is 1.2 to 11.0 miles away from the Vendue Inn.

We'd like to be as close as possible so I need to find out the hotel so I can map it and make plans.

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The distance given is from the center of the zone, not the exact hotel.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board,but my guess would be the Comfort Inn Downtown or Days Inn Historic District. I'd lean a bit more towards the latter, but either would appear to be a possibility.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

You can also use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com. Enter the address of the wedding location and select a radius to search within... then sort the hotels by price to see the least expensive. You can also zoom in/out on the map to see how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further for the given address OR to go up/down in star rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]