Priceline Hotel: 4.5 star in Rio Grande - Fajardo - El Yunque on Priceline

MattS11
By MattS11,
in

The Las Casistas Village would be at least one possibility, but there could be others as well.

What are the dates of your stay? What is your target budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ya, that's what I was thinking as well...i'm just not sure if it is worth bidding a bit more yet. I am looking for the first week of June, my dates are quite flexible at the moment. My budget is around the $100 mark, which seems feasible at this point based on what other bidders are getting. What do you think, worth trying the 4.5* for a few bucks more?

Let us know once your plans are firm as hotel pricing, as well as the HOTWIRE hotels currently offered, may not be different once you're able to move forward with a purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BB team,

I am ready to book for the Rio Grande area, I am looking at 4* and 4.5* in this area.

For $88 the 4* Express Deal in Rio Grande - Fajardo - El Yunque Area for June 3-7 for 2 adults.

Got this result:

Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher) and 'Guest favourite'

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Any thoughts on what hotel this is? I was thinking the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa but I haven't seen the 'Guest favorite' tag before for that resort...does this mean it might be different? If it is the El Conquistador, it would be a great buy in my mind.

Thanks in advance.

The Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa would seem to be a good guess and fits the description provided.

Use this pirceline.express link and code GETREADY5 for an extra 5% off.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...

If you booked a different PRICELINE / HOTWIRE hotel please share your win in a reply to this thread so that others can benefit from the information.

If you booked direct, please check for and use the links in our Support Page or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc. as it helps keep the board better organized and useful for everyone as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]