Sign in to follow this  
Seizure9

Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago

By Seizure9,
in

I'm glad I came across this website. You help me a lot on my much needed last-minute bidding. Due to family emergency, we have to book a hotel near Chicago for TOMORROW night. I came to betterbidding.com first, and was able to gather information to make a successful bidding. Knowing somebody had success with $55/nt, I started with $54. I was accepted right away.

Thank you all folks!

Congrats on your success :)

Hope everything is okay! :unsure:

Very nice deal for this Hyatt property - this is a rather plain hotel on the outside, but is a very nice Hyatt property on the inside. There's a garden in back that (at least in season) is used for the hotel's very nice restaurant. The IKEA a couple of blocks North also offers a 99 breakfast special (at least it did last I checked.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBAUG20
(Express Deals or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 08/31/2020)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBAUG20

(Express Deals or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 08/31/2020)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]