Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas Strip 21-25 Sept

bturner13
By bturner13,
in

I believe the timing of placing this bid is paramount. With all the Free re-bids for LV it should be easy and since it is a non-peak time I should be it at a very reasonable rate. The web rate for the Venetian today for the dates I want is $209/nite. Should I make a backup just in case?

Again thanks for all your help. Plz let me know if I need to clarify any details. Will use SavingsBarn.com for this bid!! :)

How high are you willing to go in order to secure the 5* hotel early, as this particular hotel is known not to release their lowest rate until 7-10 days before check-in date.

Hotwire is showing a hotel believed to be the Venetian for $126.

Although it now appears that rates are low, Vegas is a hotel animal unto itself, and inventory can and does change very rapidly... you may want to wait to get the best price, but you also run the risk of getting shut out if inventory does indeed change.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm willing to wait til the last possible moment to secure the best hotel rate. I'll make a back up for the MGM for about $70/nite. I don't believe there are any real big conventions going on during this time to cause a sellout. Looking at Hotwire, it presently shows a 5* Customer Favorite for $114 but it does not have the Suite Amenity symbol. What hotel could that be since the Venetian Hotel is all-suites? Perhaps HW just left off the suite symbol. Thanks! :)

The Venitian isn't known to show the Suite icon: Las Vegas Hotwire Hotel List. If you know otherwise, please say so. The Bellagio has been shown in the Vacation Package, but the difference appears to be the hi-speed internet icon (Venetian shows it, Bellagio does not)

I would try a $79 bid just to see what happens, maybe you'll get lucky. Personally i'd probaby try up to $86 or so at this time (after rejections at $79 you can use re-bids to work your way up) just to try to have the room secured.... but that's just my opinion.

Is it true you're going to Vegas only to see the home of the $20 trick? :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]