Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square West - Nob Hill) Hilton San Francisco

travelAlot
By travelAlot,
in

Wow is all I can say. Been trying forever to get something in SF for my first-ever visit -- and that matched up to my available time off and close to $100/night without risking a questionable 3-star hotel (you know, the older hotels with some iffy-ness). Initially identified a few low-100s winning bids and that VP showed Hilton as clearly more likely than others (ED didn't show anything close $$$wise though).

To be safe, started at $100, re bid at $105 and then accepted at $110 (normally would go in smaller increments as thought $120s would get close or result in counteroffer). So if anyone is bidding for same timeframe, you may want to go in $1-2 increments from $10r until accepted. Three bids and done was all it took. Had $5/night Entertainment bonus money so $105 was all I paid. Current retail rate is $179, may go up as my stay is over Labor day weekend, so very happy.

Began bid by linking to PRICELINE from BB.

P.S. I can definitely vouch bigtime for your Win Alerts app -- forgot that I entered one with my SF stay dates and my phone started going crazy with an alert just a minute or so after I posted this bidding win. Great app!!!!

P.S. I can definitely vouch bigtime for your Win Alerts app -- forgot that I entered one with my SF stay dates and my phone started going crazy with an alert just a minute or so after I posted this bidding win. Great app!!!!

Glad to hear it's working as intended. :)

Please rate the app in the AppStore or GooglePlay (depending which version you're using) as it will help us get more exposure for the app.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]