Priceline Hotel: Trying for Union Square

DAH13
By DAH13,
in

Been trying for Union Square (dates 7/18-7/21) for a couple weeks now almost daily. I started in the low hundreds and nothing hits, so I add a little more each time. Tonight I started at about $125 and went up to $139 by adding other zones. Nothing has hit yet. I booked a hotel I can cancel and trip isn't for a few months so I'm not in a huge hurry, but continuing to retry daily with the same numbers isn't harming my chances at all, is it? If it isn't hitting now under $140, does that mean it never will? I'm willing to go higher, just not in a rush, wanted to see if I could get a low price. Never used Priceline before, I've been getting all my info from your boards.

Using the PRICELINE link from your site to bid.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Are you bidding East or West or both? And is this for 4*?

I think you can be pretty close, if you want to try to seal the deal now so add $10-$20 in smaller steps to your bidding and see if that helps. Let us know if you would like help with a bidding strategy. If you want to keep the $140 budget would I keep trying every second day. It don't harm your chances if you want to bid daily. And there's no way telling if the prices will go up or down. And even if you don't hit anything know is there nothing that says that you don't do it next week. Like you say, you have time on your side. It all depends on how fast you want to close this and to what price.

Is Union Square the only zone(s) you want to stay in?

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Thanx for using boards PRICELINE links :)

Yellowdog.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip... even if you ultimately book direct, cancel the trip, etc.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- if you haven't yet, please read your messages. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]