Hotwire Hotel: 2* DC (Chantilly-Dulles Airport IAD So.) Homestead

trvl3
By trvl3,
in

All access to Hotwire and Priceline through the link at Savingsbarn.com

Amenities: Kitchenette, Laundry (self-service)

Total charges $86.95

This is obviously a tough night for good deals in the Dulles area (big convention?), and it happens to be a night when I need to be geographically inflexible about staying in that particular area. After bids on Priceline, using free rebid areas, up to $175 for a 4* or 3*, and up to $68 for 2*, all were rejected, I went to Hotwire for this 2* at $74 in South Dulles because Hotwire has North and South Dulles areas while Priceline does not, and knowing I was guaranteed a place in the South area was worth a few dollars to me. I have stayed at this Homestead before and it is quite acceptable.

I did not bid separately for 2.5* in Dulles on Priceline because in my observation, the 2.5*'s in this area are indistinguishable in room quality (as opposed to in amenities, which are not so important to me) from the 2*'s. All are fairly recently built and seem to have reasonably spacious, well maintained rooms.

Looks like you did your homework... nice job in researching prices and keeping your options open (and not 'chasing' the higher rated properties)

Thank you for adding this property to our list and for using the links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your purchase... we appreciate them both!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]