4* Orlando (Sea World - I-Drive South) Sheraton Vistana Villages

bssturg
By bssturg,
in

Dates on travel are depart on Saturday June 1 and return on Thursday June 6.

4* Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney area condo

Price $87

Resort

Free Parking

Air-Conditioning

Fitness Center

Pools

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Condo

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but from an alternate search what i believe to be the Sheraton Vistana Resort seems to be available on HOTWIRE for the same price. If you need a condo for this stay and this property is of interest and you'd like to try for it let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
I ended up take the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas.
bssturg,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Thanks !

Arans13,

If you'd like help with, or to report a win for, your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4* International Drive Area Condo

Sheraton Vistana Villages

12401 International Drive, Orlando , Florida , 32821 Dates on travel are depart on Saturday June 1 and return on Thursday June 6.

Resort

Free Parking

Air-Conditioning

Fitness Center

Pools

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Condo

Great Price and the place looks really nice. We leave in two weeks!! Thanks!

bssturg

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for reporting this new star rating to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Can you also please confirm the price/night before tax/fee.

Thanx in advance.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Other Amenities

Swimming pool

swimming pools 4

Free guest parking

Medical assistance available

Poolside bar

Concierge desk

Wireless (high-speed) Internet access

Dry cleaning/laundry service

Accessible path of travel

Business center

24-hour fitness facilities

spa

Air-conditioned public areas

Restaurant(s) in hotel

Safe-deposit box - front

Yes I am. I would point out this wasn't a secret hotel. When using Hotwire if taking 5 people or any number more than 4 they book two rooms in a condo instead of just one with two bedrooms. The only way to get the one condo with two bedrooms is use the rates that are not hidden. This is why I changed from my initial condo to this one. I didn't need to rent two condos but only one. Hotwire allowed me to cancel my initial booking and get this. But yes, I am using the US site. I didn't put every single amenity such as reads brail, etc but I can if you want. I hope this clears things up. Thanks.

brad.

I didn't put every single amenity such as reads brail, etc but I can if you want.

We're looking for the amenities that are shown before the purchase... similar to those in your first post, which should include Deaf Accessible, Blind Accessible, etc, etc... but not things like Air-conditioned public areas, Safe Deposit Box, etc.

Thanks.

We're looking for the amenities that are shown before the purchase... similar to those in your first post, which should include Deaf Accessible, Blind Accessible, etc, etc... but not things like Air-conditioned public areas, Safe Deposit Box, etc.

Thanks.

I did.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]