Priceline Hotel: 4* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Omni William Penn Hotel

travelAlot
By travelAlot,
in

This is in addition to my previous post with the successful $92/night Frozen Four weekend bid for the weekend before this night. $85 for a hotel booking at $289 voila.

Based on travel (bad weather in my home city that may have messed up air travel) and vacation (one more full day desired0 logistics, I needed to extend my stay with an extra hotel night. It looked pretty clear that this hotel was on HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals and bidding could nail it around $75 or so (maybe a little less). Only other hotel would've been the Westin, though, and the convenience of being guaranteed to stay in my same hotel and room without having to pack/leave was the primary factor.

So I just did the "add a night" feature at my original $85 cash bid for my previous stay (the previous stay was accepted at $92 because I had about $7/night extra bonus money) and kit was immediately accepted without a counteroffer. Went through the BB PRICELINE link to my account, and then placed the successful add-a-night request/bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]