MIA or FLL for convertible?

jmaz
By jmaz,
in

Bonjour,

We're planning to rent a convertible for a week in southern Florida at the end of October/early November. We're flying on points, and I can fly to Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Which airport would give me the best chance of getting an inexpensive convertible? What daily rate can I reasonably expect?

Thanks,

Jmm

Rates will be dependent upon the specific dates of your travel... there could be a convention or other event in one of the cities during the dates you choose which could drastically effect rates.

You can start with our Car Rental Checker to see retail rates in each location, and then also check HOTWIRE for their 'hot rates'... try various dates within the range that you're considering to see if any major difference between the two airports or for particular dates within the range.

Once your dates are confirmed we'll be able to assist further with helping to get the best deal for the location chosen.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if you have any other question or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]